Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5th

Monday's are my grocery shopping days. So I decided today would be a great day to look for someone to go ahead of me in line. I went to Costco right when it opened so there weren't too many shoppers. When I was ready to check out it was not looking like I could help anyone. So (silly, I know) but I said a quick prayer that I might be able to help someone out. Sure enough just as started putting my groceries up I spotted a lady with 3 things looking for a short line. I quickly motioned to her to go in front of me. She was very grateful and so sweet. She put her things down and immediately started helping me load my stuff. She finished checking out and glanced back again to thank me. :) I was so happy!! But it doesn't end there. I was loading upy car in the parking lot and when I was almost done another nice lady came over and asked if she could return my cart. I know that when you look out for others, you'll be looked after. I smiled all day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment