Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21st

I have always been one to recycle.  I try to turn off the water while I brush my teeth.  Or cut up the plastic rings on the soda can holder things.  I bring my own bags to the grocery store.  And I try to reuse both sides of the paper before I toss it.  I wanted to something BIG with this, but ended up just doing what I normally do.  I was going through the kids craft room and sorting papers to keep and papers to toss.  I gathered the stuff that could be recycled and put it in my recycle garbage.  I went throughout the whole house doing this and filled up a big bag to put in the recycle bin.  I have no idea if this helped save a tree or reduced my carbon footprint, but I know that if every household did this every week, it could make a HUGE impact.  So, that is thought to you...RECYCLE.  Just do it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment