Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25th

Every Sunday my little Zoey goes to nursery while Pat and I serve in the Primary.  I know most people think that nursery is not the greatest calling because you don't get to see anyone and you are stuck in a room full of 2-year olds for 2 hours.  But I can't express my thanks enough to the sweet nursery workers!  I know Zoey is safe and loved. I feel that Heavenly Father gives special blessings to those called into nursery.  My plan was to come to the church and clean all the nursery toys, but those plans fell through when the rice bag project took over and I didn't have a key to get into the church.  But I did, however, donate snacks and clorox wipes and I hope to find another time to come in and clean the toys.  THANK YOU to Nate, Cash, Windy and Rebecca for taking such good care of Zoey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment