Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15th


This was a great day!  First of all because I got so many messages, gifts, treats and kind words (THANK YOU everyone!).  I love birthdays.  :)  Secondly,  I invited my neighbors to McDonald's for lunch so we could donate our spare change to the Ronald McDonald donation box.  I got teary-eyed watching my friends and their darling kids put money in those boxes.  I know it's just change, and it's small, but to me it was HUGE!  I see these girls, my friends, do so much with me and for me.  My heart swells to overflowing as I watch them.  The best gift of all today is GREAT FRIENDS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe I got all teary eyed as I read that post!! You are so incredible thinking of these amazing ways to serve!! I feel so honored to get to be a part of it. BTW Love the picture haha!!

    ReplyDelete