Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3rd


Today I wanted to do something nice for someone at home.  Sometimes its easier serving those that are closest to us because we already love them and we know what they need.  :)  Well, one thing I do NOT enjoy is putting laundry away.  I wash it and fold it for everyone and then deliver it and say, "Your turn"!  I end up helping most of the kids, but Pat's laundry tends to collect.  There will be several baskets piled up from weeks of laundry.  He is a busy guy and he does a lot for this family, so I try not to nag.  But at the same time I don't want to put it away!  Except for today.  I wanted to do something nice for him because he's always working and busy to provide for us.  So, today his laundry is put away!!  And I sorted all his receipts for taxes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment